Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unlucky Day.... =(

I'm sitting alone blogging in the cyber cafe, because I send my car for repair just opposite the cyber cafe.
I'm kinda moody now and I think my dad damn pissed off this because of me.
But it's not my fault, ok!!!!
I drove myself to college everyday and I din't notice anything weird happen to my car because my mum is still driving it yesterday night. So, I drove to college today as usual but I did feel uncomfortable with my car this morning. After I pass through the toll, I feel that my car can't balance and move smoothly but I still continue driving. Then, I realise that I need to make a stop because those drivers who drives beside me giving me sign, "something is happening to your tayar!!!"
I was totally shock when I saw the tayar, because it's totally tear off around the ring like someone cut the tayar. Then, I called back home and ask for help. My dad refuse to "rescue" me because he say very JAM!!! I was so scared and worried because I'm alone at the side of the highway and I'm going to be late for class.
At last, I was "rescued" by the LINK Highway guys. (Of course need to give them TIPS la....)
Thats all for today!!! Got to go

2 comments:

  1. so sad~ cool darling~ everything gonna be fine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiyo...no wonder i saw u on9 ytd but nvr reply me...read ur blog oni know wht happen to u..
    y din call me? i was free...

    ReplyDelete