Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
It's 2010, a brand new year!!!
I hope I can achieve and succeed what I wish for in this year.
I'll try to update what happen last few weeks.
24/12/09
It's X'mas eve today. Went to Sunway for countdown with my highschool mates.
31/12/09
It's New Year Eve, went countdown with my highschool mates and her friends in a place call ALOHA which is located in JALAN P. RAMLEE, KL. It's a cool place and we had a memorable night there.
4/1/10 ~ 8/1/10
I'm having orientation for the whole week in college.
It's fun when you get to know different people from different states and country.
I join the Orientation Trip to ULU LANGAT with those new students for HOSPITALITY course. We had team building activities and some motivation talk there. It's a fun and tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment