Thursday, November 12, 2009

Singapore Trip ~~~ Day 1

7/11/09
I drive to The Summit USJ alone to collect my new spec. When I arrived there, I only knew that artists from TVB, Hong Kong is going to meet thier fans there. So, I joined the crowd.

8/11/09

I woke up at 5.30am in the morning to get ready and wait for my cousin to arrive because I'm following my aunt & her family to Singapore.
We went to Subang Airport because we are taking FIREFLY. =)

The LCD TV

FireFly

The Refreshment

Me with my new spec

Me ~ Joyce

Bye~~ Malaysia

The Clouds
It just took an hour to reach Singapore.
Singapore


After we rest for a while in my aunt's house, she bring us for lunch at the hawker centre nearby her house.

Chicken Rice
Around 7pm, we start our journey. First we went to this temple called 洛陽大伯公宫.
I'm so surprise when I saw this ice-crem vending machine. LOL
I think Malaysia don't have this machine yet.

The machine will pick up the ice-cream for you.
Next, my uncle brought us to Orchard Road to see the Christmas decorations.

MNGDior
LOUIS VUITTON


PRADA
CHANEL

MIU MIU

GUCCI

PARAGON (looks like PAVILLION, hor)
ROBINSON


PLAZA SINGAPORE





SINGAPORE FLYERS
After that, we went for dinner and we slept at 12am.
Day 2 to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment