Saturday, September 12, 2009

What's going on to me!?!

Hey peeps,
I'm back blogging again!!!
Lately, I'm busying with my dad's business due to HARI RAYA is coming...
Just wana update what happen to me last month.

30/8/09 ~ 31/8/09
Went Kuantan for a 2 days 1 night trip with my dad's friends. We went there by 4 cars. After 30 minutes, 1 of my dad's friend's car broke down. So, 4 cars become 3 cars lo...

Introduce to you all this kid, his name is 'Little Poh'! I tell you guys, he is super duper cute!!! I can't take my eyes off him!!! LOL

'Little Poh'

We checked in to the hotel at 2pm. After we unpacked our luggage, we went for lunch. After lunch, they suggest to go to the nearest beach in town called Teluk Cempedak. Everyone went back to their room to change.

My sis were taking picture while we are waiting for the others.


Me ~ Yvonne

Me ~ Yvonne

Me ~ Dad

"Little Poh" was playing with his "masak-masak" thingy on the beach.

Suddenly, I saw 'Little Poh' looking at me with his innocent eyes. Then, I realised that he was asking for help because he can't "find" his legs. wakaka

He "burried" his own legs with sand until he can't see them. So funny!!!

I'm helping him to take out his legs...
7/9/09
Today is public holiday, but my parents need to work. They left my sis & me at home. Around 6pm, I drive to IOI with my sis to have dinner. I was pissed off during waiting for our dinner to be served.

I bought my new camera!!!

LUMIX FS 62


9/9/09
I thought today is a great day because many couple are getting married due to the date, 9-9-09. (means can last forever in chinese)
Around 2pm, my dad received a call from my aunt. She say that grandma is shivering seriously & having difficulties in breathing after she had her medicine this morning. Dad & myself rush to my aunt's house immediately. We predict that the medicine that the doctor gave her is too strong & her heart can't support it. My dad called the clinic & wanted to talk to the doctor but the nurse said the doctor is busy & unable to answer the call. WTF Besides that, grandma's right leg was swollen as well. She was sent to the hospital in the evening.
Doctor said her leg swell because of infection.
Hope grandma can recover faster, "check out" from the hospital next week & stay healthy always!!!




That's all for today.
Going to bed now.
Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment