Friday, June 5, 2009

Boring

Nothing much is happening to me nowadays...
My body is almost covered by spider webs... As well as my blog...
I stay at home everyday n become a "house wife". Sending my sis here n there, help my mum to do house chores.


26/5/09
I PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM!!!

3/6/09
Me & Feliz went to Taylor's Business School to support Danial for thier YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR'S DAY. Danial, his classmates as well as his lecturer was wearing wigs n taking pictures. Very funny!!! The crowd was great n the activities there oso not bad.

This weekend is going to be very fun for me because my relatives frm Singapore is coming over to celebrate my grdma's birthday!!!

Before i leave, wan to share with u all a video clip. My grdma is a baby sitter n this is the kid that she's looking after. He's doing "shuffle".

No comments:

Post a Comment