Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day Working

For the pass 5 months, i was working in a day care centre.
The reason y i choose this job is bcoz I LOVE CHILDRENS ;-)
At first, i tot they r easy to handle. But after a week, i found out dat they r my nightmare!!!

Sumtimes they r reli an angle who will bring hapiness to u. In th other hand, they r reli a devil for me. They will make u reli reli mad.

After 1 month, i found my own "method" which will make them hapi n b gud everyday during homework coaching n even tuition time.
Deng... Deng... Deng... Deng... I usually giv those things as thier rewards.

Rice Cracker aka "Wang Wang Bing"


ROCKY MILK


Marshmallow

Chocalate
My principle ask me to teach std 2 students.
This r my morning session students:


Me ~ Albert ~Andrew (they r twins)



Me ~ Zhi Kang



Me ~ Zhi Yi






I did the hair for them. They like it so much!!! :-)


This r my afternoon session students:


"I miss Teacher Agnes" (haha)






So~~~ hardworking



Poser~~~







I'm i CUTE???





Wai Yeng ~ Chun Poh

The Best "kakak"

I learn alot since i bcum a teacher. As a teacher, u reli need to put effort n patient to communicate wif those kids n understand wat they think in thier little mind.
When i end my class juz now, 1 of the student suddenly ask every1 in the class to stand up. Then, they say " Thank you, Teacher Agnes!"
My tears was rolling inside my eyes but i din cry infront of them la...
I miss them so much when i reach home juz now... Hope to c them soon.

2 comments:

  1. hello!!! didn't know you got blog.
    anyway, saying hi to you haha.
    how are you recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shi Ling,
    Paiseh la... din inform u i got blog.
    I'm fine, TQ!!!

    ReplyDelete